Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: eBay Advice

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I won an auction over two weeks ago, and I haven't seen my item yet (and yes, I've already paid up!). I'm really concerned. I sent the seller a message.

    What should happen from here? What if the seller says they sent it? What if they don't respond? When do I start bothering eBay about this and how?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello, don't wait longer then 30 days to recieve you item. After 30 days there is nothing that paypal or ebay can do to help you.

    If the item was books it could be media mail and that takes longer.

    I think emailing and asking them when they mailed the item is the best idea. If you don't hear back in a week, then report the item as not received to ebay. If you paid with CC on paypal, you can report this to paypal also and your credit card.

    I just got a box that was parcel post, which I think is cheaper and takes even longer to arrive then first class. People are saving money by charging priority prices but shipping much cheaper and slower ways.

    Good luck, I hope your item arrives soon and safely.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member EmilyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Email the seller & ask for the tracking number so you can contact the post office to see what's happening.

    edited to add to say the delivery confirmation tracking number...

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 31, 2006 11:27 AM: Message edited by: EmilyMarie ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •